Pages

Bram Stoker's Dracula

open album in Spotify application
Music scoreNO
Sound effectsYES
Multiple voicesYES

Although it has multiple voices, this doesn't feel like a radio drama, it's more like a reading with multiple voices, there's even some sound effects but not many, still it's good. Great story off course but somewhere the performance doesn't do it for me.

Check my horror playlist for more scary stories.

UPDATE: If you want to here the story from a real storyteller, I found Dracula and others read by Christopher Lee. Who needs a cast when you can hear one of the most impressive voices ever, check this version, since I wasn't convinced by the dramatized version and Lee is amazing I replaced the dramatized version with this one in the horror playlist. I'll probably give Christopher Lee a separate post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment